THANKS ATC

K6ON

Old & Soft
Well Marty, Don & Jeff did it again. I just picked up my camper after having the guys install new softsides, make an arctic pack, repair a propane leak, rip out the old ice box and convert that area to a pantry, replace the AC plug-in on the outside of the camper, and several other projects. The job was completed ahead of schedule, and well below budget. I just can’t say enough about the service I continue to receive from the guys at ATC. THANK YOU...Job well done.

Nice! You'll be styling at the Expo.

How bout some pics compadre?

OK Suni..
It's dark out now, but if it isn't pouring rain in the AM, I'll take some pics and post them.

BTW, you going to Expo??

Yeah Bob, as it is said over and over here the guys at ATC do great work! We needs some photos :) The Lady and I are interested in how you like the arctic pack. We recently ran into a couple in a FWC camped at one of our favorite winter trailheads and they swear by their arctic pack.

Negative on Expo.

Will look forward to the pics.

Thanks Bob.

OK Sunni,
Here's a few pics of their work. Pic one is the new softsides. The new material is about twice as thick as what was on the FWC Originally. Pic two is where the old ice box was, it's now a shelved pantry..an amazing mount of space. Pic 3 is one of the new cabinets
Marty built, and Pic 4 is the arctic pack installed..also the cabinet above the couch is custom built by Marty a bit shorter than standard
to allow the door of the microwave built into the closet to open fully.
Looks like the old '96 will be good for a few more years...

ski3pin, I've had the arctic pack less than 24 hours, so I can't give you a report on how I like it yet..Give me a couple month's and I'll report back.

Attachments

• FWC-1.jpg
    FWC-1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 346
  • FWC-2.jpg
    FWC-2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 400
  • FWC-3.jpg
    FWC-3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 382
  • FWC-4.jpg
    FWC-4.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 340
Looks great Bob. The swapping the icebox for pantry mod is still the best thing i ever did to my camper. Enjoy!

Looks great Bob! Diego and I will have to come over to your camper for a sleep over next trip to really experience the new rig.

Looks great Bob! Diego and I will have to come over to your camper for a sleep over next trip to really experience the new rig.

Aaron, you already know Diego is always welcome.....................

Hey Deltarat, How about a picture of the inside of the pantry? :D

Here ya go...Just has a bunch of "stuff" in it now as I'm testing to see what will fit. There's an amazing amount of space once the old ice box is removed.

Attachments

• pantry.jpg
    pantry.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 218
Looks great. Recommend using some non slip shelf liner in there, works great.

Thanks Sunni...I have rubber non slip I have to cut to size.

BTW: Marc was up yesterday and we managed to drink an eat our way through Sacramento :eek:

Thanks Sunni...I have rubber non slip I have to cut to size.

BTW: Marc was up yesterday and we managed to drink an eat our way through Sacramento :eek:

Bob, thats an understatement. Once again thanks for your gracious hospitality. :cool:

marc

Bob, thats an understatement. Once again thanks for your gracious hospitality. :cool:

marc

Any time Marc..it really was my pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom