Thanks you guys

Darryla

I appreciate all of the comments. To make a long story short, We have been to many of the places you folks go to, but we have been sleeping in the back of the Tacoma inside the camper shell on a foam mattress set up I made, cooking and living outside (rain or shine). I found your site as I was exploring new places to go. Anyway, I'm 50 years old and I know I have been pushing it with my lovely wife that doesn't complain too much.

For those of you who have seen my camper, you know what I paid for it. They also included the 3 way refer, the aux battery package and an awning. All I know is that these pop ups appear to be the only answer for Off-road Tacoma 4x4 camping . I couldn't control myself, I had to have it. From all of my conversations with ATC, they seem extremely knowledgeable and honest. My wife is in shock over her Valentine's present.

I will post some pictures when I get it.

Darryl:)

A question for DLN, please

Hi DLN: I am wondering if you have any special springs or airbag upgrades on your rig. I am thinking of buying Supersprings before I pick up my camper? What do you think?

Also I can't tell, is your truck an extended cab or standard?

Thank you,

Darryl

Hey Darryl, sorry it took some time to respond but I usually don't check the board after 5:00 PM and before 8:00 AM, just the habit I've gotten into.

Back
Top Bottom