Thanksgiving with the Dogs

Grand Whazoo

Court Jester
I'm sorry folks that I don't do much to become a viable member here. I'm on the downhill slide with the computer, having a hard time even doing a trip report anymore. I'd almost rather watch a compilation of Donald Trumps faces and noises that spend time on the computer. You all have a fantastic website going on yet when I want to add something to a post, well I can't remember my user name or password. Aye, it's a sad day, kind of, burning out on technology. Anyway, here's my most recent offering to the trip report gods, I think the picture is my link hah, I forget that too. May you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

It seems my picture link didn't work on my phone so I'll go back to this link, Thanksgiving with the dogs

Whaz, that's pretty serious when you'd rather look at Trump faces, versus the computer. Hang in there:)

You need another desert trip! Nice write up, great looking places!

Nice set up. I took a double take at your camper and rig and thought somebody swiped mine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450295993.906373.jpg

That was great. Have been all around that country, but not to that side and above Lees Ferry. On to the list it goes.

That was a beautiful Trip Report. Did the ghost of Edward Abbey visit you while you were in his backyard? I'm also impressed that you all put together a whole Thanksgiving dinner while camping. I'm lucky if I can get a can of stew heated up sometimes.

Looking forward to another TR from the Whaz...

That was fantastic. I'm sure Riley would like your dogs very much. I really hope I can see that country before I retire.

Another wonderful adventure down the backroads with The Grand! Thanks! :) With flipping the bird, a man playing with snakes, and running to beat the camera's shutter, it was all pretty darn punny. Happy holidays to the Whazoos!

Hola Amigos and Amigas, Donde esta su siete arriba. I'm not sure, I think I just asked "where is your seven-up?" What I really want to say is how incredibly grateful I am for those that look and post a reply. Everyone here is an outdoor truck camper enthusiast and I enjoy being part of the club. I also want to say how crazy it is to be packing, for a move to another state, shopping for Christmas and having Family come in from out-of-state. I certainly hope your Christmas is as crazy as ours, or it wouldn't be Christmas. Feliz Navidad, which I think means I wish everyone special Holidays, and lets make Christmas great again. (Sorry, too much politico watching) Cheers!

Once again, an amazing TR. Thank you for sharing with us.

I just wish I could quit my job, move to Arizona and boondock for the rest of my life on the Colorado Plateau.

All hale the Grand Whazoo!!
:)

Back
Top Bottom