That wet dog smell

brett13

Lovecock
So I have one of those hammock seat protectors in the back seat of the Tundra. The dog got a little wet last snow (border collie) and my truck stinks. I took out the seat cover and left it hang over the deck railing for a few days. It lost some smell, but still stinks. Same with my truck- it's got that dog smell.

So how does one de-dog the dog-smell? Any tricks. And don't tell me Febreeze, 'cause that carp doesn't work for squat.

Try this...

It worked when I had a drunk friend pee on my couch. Trust me that couch stunk pretty bad even after I washed it so this is what I did. :eek:

Strategically place a bunch of fabric softener sheets throughout (between the seat cover and the cushion - under the seat - between the factory seat cover and the foam.... :thumb:

Although, I don't think I ever sat in the couch again (just knowing). :rolleyes:

Scooter,
You have some rowdy friends....
This thread reminds me when my son was a teenager and we used to have to put up with stinky tennis shoes and socks in his bedroom...hell, we used a wet dog as an air freshener....

Back
Top Bottom