The "no commitment" couch / bed / table

liltex

The "no commitment" couch / bed /table -

I wasn't sure where my favorite place in the camper would be so I designed these to be multi-functional and move to whereever I wanted as needed. Essentially they are 2-legged tables. They provide the ideal place to put those extra 4" foam cushions. If the top is up, then they are couches since you can sit up. If the top is down, they are shorter and now a bed. (Or maybe it just depends if you are awake or asleep?) If I take the cushion off, they are a table.

Photo 1 - Lined up along the driver's side for a quick stealth office. I'll jump in the back without popping up the to run some quick data through my laptop. It's a quick and easy workstation.

Photo 2 - Or if I go somewhere to stealth camp overnight without popping up the camper, the cushions are now a bed.

Photo 3 - Plenty of storage space underneath

Photo 4 - If you are taller than me (like most adults), move the bed/couch to the window side for more legroom

Photo 5 - This has turned out to be my favorite place for these. Easy access to storage. When the top is popped, one occupant can be in not-slid out loft bed (usually the daughter), adult #1 can stretch out on the cushions as a couch, and I am cooking on the Coleman on counter top above furnace. Plenty of room in the shell for everyone! (BTW, thanks ATC for the giant and comfy, standard bed.)

Note, as easiest seen in the last photo, they aren't very deep so they can be pushed in and not stick out too much, especially when used along the sides like in photos 1-4.

Thanks,
-liltex

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 605
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 591
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 588
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 725
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 753
That is a different approach and looks like it works. This fourm always comes up with ideas. Thanks for sharing and with pictures.:thumb:

When the top is popped, one occupant can be in not-slid out loft bed (usually the daughter), adult #1 can stretch out on the cushions as a couch, and I am cooking on the Coleman on counter top above furnace.
-liltex

If you use a outdoors Coleman white gas stove indoors PLEASE open all windows. White gas is different than propane on the gasses. It is not advised to use white gas indoors.

But

If it is one of those propane bottle stoves please be carfull of knocking it over and still have some O2 replacement for the air that is burnt up.

You photos don't seem to match the descriptions. Is it possible to see interior pictures of the scenarios you described as Photo 1-4, only photo 5 shows the tables you are referring to. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom