The Popup Truck Camper Calendar is Ready for Purchase

Alley-Kat

Elder Statesman
I've finished my project manager duties in regards to The 2012 Popup Truck Camper Calendar and they are ready for purchase.

A GREAT BIG THANKS goes to the 10 photographers that made the effort to contribute photos.

I did minimal Photoshop editing, 90% of the effort was sizing & cropping, with 5% clean up... things like removing people, removing power lines, removing eye distracting little things and the such, another 5% in doing a marginal job of creating a title for each calendar (I'm not a graphic artist). It was fun working on this.

There were just enough photos to make 3 calendars.

There are 3 “photo” sizes of calendars…
Wall, 8.5” x 11”,
Vertical, 11” x 11”
Oversize, 11” x 17”

Each of those calendars has a different way of showing the photos on a month page, and the size of the month page is different in each calendar, so check that out. Also, if you are concerned about where it will hang on a wall, observe the spiral binding in the monthly image of the different calendars to see how it hangs and folds. Remember the “photo” sizes in the calendars are… 8.5” x 11”, 11” x 11” and 11” x 17”, the way the calendar hangs on the wall is different and larger.

THE 2012 Popup Truck Camper Calendars are located on my ZippyDog CafePress web store.

You order and pay directly on the above web store, I never see your $ and I don't have any control over the manufacturing process or shipping. This is print "on demand", you order & pay, CafePress makes it and ships it. If you have any issues, please contact CafePress directly.

The calendar prices are the lowest I can offer, they are the wholesale prices that I can purchase at, no mark-up or profit on the pricing. Depending on the volumn of purchases, I may obtain a bonus commision, that usually doesn't amount to much more than crumbs. It's really NOT feasible to return the bonus commision to each purchaser, so, I'll just keep the crumbs for my Project Manager effort.

I would suggest that you create a CafePress account a few days before ordering and see if they send you any email special deals, like a discount amount or free shipping. Having an CafePress account prior to purchasing may also show some web store banners for special deals, often changing every few days or sometimes daily.

I'll leave the calendars up on the web store probably until the end of January, so if anyone is a procrastinator, they will still be able to get a calendar.

Once again, thanks to the photographers, they did a great job.

Allen

What? I didn't even send in my pics yet :unsure:

Order placed. Nice to see I could use paypal.

Thanks for all the work.

WOHOO!!! Made Feb of small calendar.

Ordered SIX!!!!! :D :cool: :cool:

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

PS.....I would have ordered even if I wasn't in it!!!! ;)

Cool, Allen!

I'm embarrassed to say you used all five shots I sent. But I guess when you need 36 images and only 10 photogs submit shots, you gotta use 'em up. Susan says she will order one. But we've also got a really nice desert calendar as a gift from MarkBC from our Fall Colors Tour, so we'll take one to work.

Thanks for making this happen. Looks like it will be a popular item this time of year. :)

Still time to order and get one by the holidays. These should be popping up all over! Thanks again for all your work Mr. Alley-Kat. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom