The Purina Diet

the fisherman

Big Time
Yesterday I was at my local Target buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Sheriff the wonder dog, and was in the checkout line, when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So, on impulse I told her no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and Ivs in both my arms. I told her it was an essentially a perfect diet and the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well, and I was going to try it again. ( I have to mention that practially everyone in line was now enthralled with my story) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food poisined me. I told her no, I stepped off the curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both.

sounds fishy to me!

You have to much time on your hands.
by the way where is your new piece of prop at eagle lake located?.We have sort of been looking in the susanville/eagle lake area ourselfs.
Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les Lqhikers

Hay Fisherman, That sounds good. Do you prefer the Chicken Bits or the Meat Flavor? I could stand to lose a few pounds. Which variety goes best with beer?:D

Cheers,

Mike

that stuff is anti social it makes you fart a lot.
my dog farts a lot.
purina make monkey chow too you know.....ape chow! that has a different effect on you....makes you throw stuff from your cage.

Back
Top Bottom