The Sweetwater Mountains

Great report I like the Blog style reports you have done. I used the same blog for my last trip. How so you get the tabs under your main picture?

Thanks for the kind comment Bill. We sure enjoyed your blog report. I sent you a PM that I hope helps answer your question. At least that's how I figured out how to do it.

Very nice, ski3pin...another nice weekend get-away for you two. :)

(for some reason I've never visited Travertine hotsprings -- surprising, since I like hot springs, and I have a friend who lives within walking distance! This year sometime, as I'm sure I'll get down that way a couple of more times this year.)

Thanks for the kind comment Bill. We sure enjoyed your blog report. I sent you a PM that I hope helps answer your question. At least that's how I figured out how to do it.

Thanks for the PM. I will be working on my Blog and hope to have it 1/2 as organized as yours.

Bill

Nice report. What maps cover that area? Thinking of heading that way over memorial. Only looking like I'll have two day though :(

Mr. Mumbles, for a good overall map that includes FR numbers get a Bridgeport Ranger District map.

Toiyabe Maps

These maps have a grid of the District showing the 7.5 USGS guads if you want detail.

The Sweetwaters are an awesome mountain range.

Here we are just below the summit at 11000' in my old rig in 2008.

Love the write up, makes me want to head there soon.

Jack

They are fun to read, and it wouldn't surprise me if the ski3pins are out generating another report right now.

I know they are "out there, right now".

Ski3pin sent this in early May... "We have an interesting Memorial Day weekend trip in the works.................. "

Back
Top Bottom