The wait is over - New Cougar

62C20

Advanced Member
And the wait was well worth it. Went to ATC this past week to pickup my new Cougar. It is an shell model with some nice options -

Bed pull-out
Cold weather pack
Rear flood lights
LPG cabinet with tank and plumbing
Shore power with 12vdc converter
200W solar
Dual AGM gell cell batts

The great crew went right to work prepping the truck for electrical and turn-buckles.

They did a great job crafting this camper and it came at under 1000 pounds. Just what I was looking for. Even though I am no carpenter, it will be fun to finish it out.

Attachments

• ATC.6.jpg
    ATC.6.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 315
  • ATC.5.jpg
    ATC.5.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 290
Here are a few more photos

Attachments

• ATC.3small.jpg
    ATC.3small.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 358
  • ATC.4small.jpg
    ATC.4small.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 378
  • ATC.2small.jpg
    ATC.2small.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 349
Camper on the truck. And truck with new tires and wheels.

Attachments

• ATC.1.90.jpg
    ATC.1.90.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 311
  • ATC.5.92.jpg
    ATC.5.92.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 283
Have fun finishing it out. I enjoyed finishing our Ocelot and then doing the minor mods to make it work better. Looks good!

Congrats on new camper. You'll have many great adventures with it. Keep us posted as your build progresses!!

Thanks for the comments everyone. I will certainly post progress of the interior build out.

Wuck - The wheels are 17x9 American Racing Bajas and the tires are 285/75-17, load range E, BFG All Terrains. The tires are 33 inches tall measured on the truck.

62C20 said:
Thanks for the comments everyone. I will certainly post progress of the interior build out.

Wuck - The wheels are 17x9 American Racing Bajas and the tires are 285/75-17, load range E, BFG All Terrains. The tires are 33 inches tall measured on the truck.
I luv those big honkin Ford diesels. You are right. Your truck doesn't hardly know it's haulin anything!!

This truck has the 6.2 gas. My first non-diesel camper hauler/tow rig since 1993. I'm very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom