The Winter Break Trip

You guys sure have fun, using those FWC and seeing and doing good stuff. To bad about the rock art but I just finished venting on vandalism on another thread so no more comments on that, so nice pictures of Nevada and you really make your pictures warm so you don't feel that cold cold snow-where only MarkBC and the other snow bunnies like to play and bitch that it's only 17 bellow zero-must be getting to old to enjoy the cold.

Smoke

Nice shots for your future geology textbook: Cross-bedded sandstones and a huge boulder of congmomerate!

Enjoying the pics and the text.

Foy

Very nice work (as usual) ski3pin. Looking forward to the coming parts. Your TR's continue to motivate us to get exploring as soon as we can.

steelhead

We would like to meet you guys someday and go camping and take a few camera classes from you. Nice pictures. Mitch

Ski, you and the Lady set a high standard! You are really making the most of your camper to get out there often.

What a coincidence to find the Ted's at Valley of Fire. Seems like you could have punked Ted good! But then who would build the campfire?

Great photos, as always. I really like some of the compositions with foreground cacti. Susan wants to visit VoF now. :)

What a great adventure. The kind where a person can get centered again and feel the world around them slow to a pace that we rarely get to feel in our "natural habitats of cement and wood". The way that you lay out the events in a frank, straight forward way coupled with your photography is nearly as relaxing and calming for the reader as it was for you two on the trip.

Thanks for the quality addition to the blogosphere!
:D

Nice report 3 Pinners...very neat adventure. My father used to live in Pahrump and I stumbled upon the gem that is Ash Meadows on a side trip to DV once (may have posted some pics?)...needless to say I spent more time there than i had planned. Thanks for bringing back some fond memories.

You guys sure know how to have fun. Thanks for letting us in on it. And I agree, the photos are great.

You guys sure do! Maybe over that next ridge you'll see my dog "Bob" chasing his ball!

Smoke

Back
Top Bottom