They Found Big Foot

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I have no idea who took the photo, but it came to me as a forward out of the NFS office. Pretty impressive... Grizzly Bear (Ursus arctos horribilis)

18633628296_52c7436368.jpg

Edit: the bear is very alive and just under anesthesia.

Wow, hopefully he met his demise because of old age. That bear must be huge!

Thats even better. Would be nice to see in the wild from a LONG SAFE distance

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Wander The West mobile app

Saw this on one of my feeds. I was initially afraid it was another big game trophy kill photo, that have been circulating the interwebs. Thank goodness this guy will be released to continue his way. That's one true big foot bear.

I think it looks bigger because of the camera angle. The average adult male grizzly bear has a track 15" long from heal to toe not counting the claws and would weigh 800-900 pounds. Nice bear...and yes there are those of us that would shot it if we could get a tag.

CWD

You can see how big the foot is by comparison to the human's hands, for which the camera-angle effect, if any, would be the same.
And it's pretty dang big indeed. :eek:

Yeah, camera angle or not, that is a big bruin. Each toe pad looks to be about the size of the palm of that person's hand. Magnificent and I'd be way over yonder and downwind when it wakes up.

Nope ---I have no desire to meet one of those face to foot while taking Bob for a nice evening walk (day time too for that matter :p )

Smoke!

Back
Top Bottom