Third time's a charm or may have found the Unicorn

Black914

Just bought my third 4WC: new Grandby, used Keystone and now another Keystone. It's a 1985 in very good condition (for its age) new upholstery, all of the original paper work including a sales brochure and owners manual, and one boo boo on the siding. May use some diamond plate to cover it up. Just got it home this afternoon from a 1200 mile road trip. So here area a few pix.

Attachments

• DSCN2902.JPG
    DSCN2902.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN2901.JPG
    DSCN2901.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN2905.JPG
    DSCN2905.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 40
It's not for sale, I just bought it and got home yesterday. Just wanted to post some pix of the new toy and some how it ended up here.

Dan

Just bought my third 4WC: new Grandby, used Keystone and now another Keystone. It's a 1985 in very good condition (for its age) new upholstery, all of the original paper work including a sales brochure and owners manual, and one boo boo on the siding. May use some diamond plate to cover it up. Just got it home this afternoon from a 1200 mile road trip. So here area a few pix.
Beautiful time capsule! Hope you can enjoy many fun travels with it.

Mounting to the hitch is interesting--definitely the easiest path to the frame of the truck. Does it hook onto the rings for the trailer chains?

The chain is run through the rings on the hitch. It was the most expedient way to tie it down for the trip home, Salt Lake to Denver. Seemed to work fine. I have tie downs on the end of the bumper, but with the width of the Keystone chains will rub on the side. Being "vintage/old" It was originally mounted to the bed with with 4 bolts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom