This weeks visit to Alaskan

mike dominick

Traveled to Winlock to the new plant this weekend. I dropped off my '04 to get some changes made and looked over some new ones in the build process. The guys are hard at work.

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 217
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 222
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 238
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 186
Mike, I am impressed by the quality of Alaskan Campers. These are nice. By far the most comfortable camper I have ever been in.

What are you having done to your '04?

I'm having them pull the AC, and replace it with a fan, and pull the toilet so I can use that area for tackleboxes. I was really impressed with the room in the 10 footer I saw there, it was way more than I would have thought I'd get with just 2 more feet. They really are a work of art.

being a fisherman Mike...you're probably familiar with the term "twofootitis"..... :D

but in this case you are entirely correct sir...the 10 footer makes a massive amount of difference

removing the potty for tackleboxes......you may have gone too far

remember....it's for one trip at a time...one species at a time (other than Alaska)....and you may be able to use "the other half" for tackle...if you know what I mean

It looks like they have plenty of room to set up a nice production line...or two..... ;)

Thanks for posting the pictures

Rusty, I fish bass tournaments spring, summer, and fall up here in the NW and Steelhead in the winter. Here's what I'm pulling behind the Alaskan:

Attachments

• bcb.jpg
    bcb.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom