Tire Chains

chnlisle

Post Master
I'm sure there is simple way to find the old tire chain thread but after spending 20 minutes looking for it I give up. I'm pretty sure I'll need chains on the White Rim in October. At any rate it would be folly to go without them so what are you big truck guys using and how do you rate them for ease of installation and so on. Do any of you carry 2 sets?

Hi Jay

I'm using the diamond pattern snow chains made by RUDD. Easiest chains I have ever installed. You can order them through Bill Burke and will cost about $200.00 as he will only sell them in pairs for front and back.

marc

I just typed "chains" into the search box in the header and the thread Mark referenced was in the first page of results.

Ya, no running boards needed. I ripped my right side odd on a granite rock after I ran over it. Plus the truck looks better without !!

Hi Jay

I'm using the diamond pattern snow chains made by RUDD. Easiest chains I have ever installed. You can order them through Bill Burke and will cost about $200.00 as he will only sell them in pairs for front and back.

marc

Hey Marc! How are you familiar with Bill Burke? did you attend one of his sessions?

I attended a seminar by him a couple of years ago when Camp Jeep was in WI. I've read a couple of his books and have a couple of his video's. Neat guy.

Hey Marc! How are you familiar with Bill Burke? did you attend one of his sessions?

Back
Top Bottom