To learn a little about Latin America

biugueits

Advanced Member
To bring something different to the west coast, To bring something different to the west coast, show a little of my continent.

I have seen natural wonders and beauty of the United States (country that i have great desire to know) i would like to show everyone the beauty of the South.

Torres del Paine, Chile...

010.JPG

011.JPG

016.JPG

Talampaya, La Rioja, Argentina...

012.JPG

013.JPG

Fortaleza de Santa Tereza, Rocha, Uruguay...

014.JPG

Isla Victoria, S.C. de Bariloche, Rio Negro, Argentina...

015.JPG

Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Argentina...

017.JPG

Villa Traful, Neuquén, Argentina...

018.JPG

Uspallata, Mendoza, Argentina...

019.JPG

Mendoza Argentina...

020.JPG

Punta del Este, Maldonado, Uruguay...

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Argentina...

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

El Hoyo, Chubut, Argentina...

031.JPG

Embalse La Florida, San Luis, Argentina...

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

Esquél, Chubut, Argentina...

037.JPG

038.JPG

Ushuaia. Tierra del Fuego, Argentina...

039.JPG

Cerro Castillo, Chile...

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

Our old RV, with which we travel for four months by the South... a diesel Ford F-4000.

047.JPG

El Chaltén, Santa Cruz, Argentina...

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

Bienvenidos and thanks for taking the time to post your photos. Absolutely beautiful. What sort of amenities do you have inside your camper...refrigerator, stove?? Would love to hear more about it.

Bienvenidos and thanks for taking the time to post your photos. Absolutely beautiful. What sort of amenities do you have inside your camper...refrigerator, stove?? Would love to hear more about it.

Thanks my friend!

At the time of this trip, was not finished inside the camper... there were only a camping stove, a cooler, the double bed over the cab and the usual camping gear.

Today, already completed, besides the already described, has a Porta Potti toilet, shower, sink, water tanks, interior lighting, sound system, tv, upper cabinets... including an air conditioner for hot days (I hate hot days :LOL: )

Later I'll put some photos of the interior.

You are a skilled photographer. I love landscapes, yours are all perfect. Amazing photos, and scenery. Thanks so much for posting them. What camera do you use?

You are a skilled photographer. I love landscapes, yours are all perfect. Amazing photos, and scenery. Thanks so much for posting them. What camera do you use?

I am pleased with his praise. Thanks!

By the way, i use a Panasonic Lumix FZ-10 and a Lumix DMC-LS80 ... these cameras are simple, but they have excellent lenses, especially the FZ-10 that uses LEICA DC Vario lenses.

This is an epic thread already. I need more time to adequately take in all these magnificent photos but my initial reaction is AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing your part of the world and your adventures with us. Spectacular places and photos. I'd love to be able to explore some of the places you showed us. Maybe someday. Were all the photos shown taken on one trip, or several? If one, how long were you gone?

TK

Mucho gusto, Daniel! What scenery you have in S. America, which you have captured in wonderful compositions!
I especially like the Patagonia / Cerro Torre photos. You must have done some climbing to get those perspectives.

Awesome scenery and amazing photography. I would love to visit and see it in person and of course sample the local beer.
Maybe we need a WANDERTHESOUTH forum.

Back
Top Bottom