GCNP
IMG_5366.jpg
RED ROCK
IMG_5371.jpg
ENTERING DVNP
IMG_5378.jpg
FIRST STOP
IMG_5384.jpg

What a great trip with cool photos. We've seen tarantulas migrating this time of year also.
Totally dig the color scheme of the camper & Taco. Is that custom, or ATC?
Why not drop down Lippincott? :)

Reminder to click on the first thumbnail and see larger images, scroll with right arrow.

Lighthawk said:
What a great trip with cool photos. We've seen tarantulas migrating this time of year also.
Totally dig the color scheme of the camper & Taco. Is that custom, or ATC?
Why not drop down Lippincott? :)

Reminder to click on the first thumbnail and see larger images, scroll with right arrow.
Tundra Nation! Thanks. It's custom paint works, did in the garage. 1997 FWC Ranger II. Lippincott? Not sure what that is. Also, sorry for the thumbnails, still not sure the best way of batch uploading photos, don't really want to use photo bucket or anything of the like. Maybe it would be better?

...More of DVNP,
IMG_5480.jpg
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5518.jpg
Then waking up in Mammoth to a FWFriend next door.
IMG_5552.jpg
IMG_5554.jpg

I like those old Ranger II's :)
Glad you two had a great trip and thanks for sharing! Oh, figure you took a couple of Racetrack Road photos just to stop and take a break.................... :)

Nevadamerica,

Lippincott is a 4wd road that drops down from the racetrack into Saline Valley. I have a trip report here that includes Lippincott with links to a slide show.

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/3290-dv-trip/?hl=billm#entry35604

On your next DV trip you should check out Eureka dunes, Dedeckera Canyon and Saline Hotsprings. There are so many places to see in DV it could take years to fully explore. By the way, are you in N or S NV? We are in Reno.

BillM said:
Nevadamerica,

Lippincott is a 4wd road that drops down from the racetrack into Saline Valley. I have a trip report here that includes Lippincott with links to a slide show.

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/3290-dv-trip/?hl=billm#entry35604

On your next DV trip you should check out Eureka dunes, Dedeckera Canyon and Saline Hotsprings. There are so many places to see in DV it could take years to fully explore. By the way, are you in N or S NV? We are in Reno.
Ha! I'm in Reno too. Yeah I could spend days in DVNP. Wanted to go that way to Saline Hotsprings, but just couldn't make the time. Save it for another...

NVA

I thought I had seen your rig locally, enjoy travelling, there is so much to see!

Looks like a good trip! Thumbnail photos work for me, you can always click on a photo if you want a larger version. Cheers to a long list of future trips of more things to see!

Back
Top Bottom