Took it out

silverstriketim

Advanced Member
I took out the fold down backrest on the bench on my Hawk if anyone wants it I am near Carson City Nv. And travel quite often to N.cal and as far south as Mammoth

Welcome to the forum neighbor.

That is the pre back rest that is not part of the new design that flips around on a frame?

I'm sure somebody would need one.

Well that got me curious....What mod have you done that you don't need the backrest any more. Something better? or it does not fit your style of camping setup. (Pictures if you have them.:D) This board is full of improvements and better ways. Thanks

No mods

Well that got me curious....What mod have you done that you don't need the backrest any more. Something better? or it does not fit your style of camping setup. (Pictures if you have them.:D) This board is full of improvements and better ways. Thanks

PVSTOY: You are in Carson? The wife and I manage the Silver Strike Lanes and Lounge in the Gardnerville Ranchos we give drink discounts to FWC owners!
We do not use the backrest found it to be just in the way, I like to pile my gear on the floor and on the bench!

Thanks....

Thanks for the feed back.

I'm at a disadvange to take up your offer...don't bowl and don't drink. But someday we'll cross paths and shoot the time about FWC and such.... If you need any help on the FWC just let me know.

I've been thinking about taking mine out of my Hawk also. I don't need a backrest for 4 people, and I don't need sleeping for 4, 3 is already crowded. Anyone with idea's about what would be the best way to a short backrest?

Back
Top Bottom