top bunks space

More complications. Today I noticed the following "The Ford F150 has the deepest bed in the industry at 23 inches. Therefore, a Hawk built for the F150 will sit six inches above the side of the access cab Tundra. Any other Hawk that is not built specfically for a Tundra will sit 4 inches above the Tundra bed walls."
So not all Hawks are the same. Not sure how this effects bed to ceiling distance but better check with Stan.

There does seem to be a lot of ifs ,maybes and I hopes, when purchasing sight unseen.A little scary actually,even a shell is a lot of money for me.

I do appreciate all the postings on this forum ,without all the facts,tips and pictures found on the forum it would be even scarier .

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the extra 2'' from ATC just put it at the regular height of a FWC? In other words, don't standard ATC's have less headroom than FWC?

At least that is what I remember from the research I did.

They are 2 inches taller but have a larger profile. Our option adds 2 inches without increasing the profile. Life and campers are a compromise.

Back
Top Bottom