Touch up Paint?

5outta6

My fuel pax tank rubbed some of the paint off my ATC camper.

Anyone know what the white color paint is?

Touch up paint color.....

(I've read this happens a lot so I put a couple of pieces of foam between the tank and the camper but it did no good)

Thanks for any info

I had the same problem. I got a small can of spray touch up paint from Marty, what they use. I then installed a 1/4" aluminum spacer under the roto mount and then installed four 1/4" round plastic discs - think for on the end of furniture legs - under the four corners of the roto can. No more rubbing.

I may have photos of this somewhere on WTW. Maybe here -

Building Our New Camper

A recent distance shot -

Lundy-Canyon-Sept2019-126-copy.jpg

ski3pin said:
I had the same problem. I got a small can of spray touch up paint from Marty, what they use. I then installed a 1/4" aluminum spacer under the roto mount and then installed four 1/4" round plastic discs - think for on the end of furniture legs - under the four corners of the roto can. No more rubbing.

I may have photos of this somewhere on WTW. Maybe here -

Building Our New Camper
Thanks for the info. I emailed Marty, he must be out of town......

Taking 3skipin's advice and looking at her photos, I installed a 1/2" plexiglass (because that's what I had laying around here) plate under my fuel pax mount.

You can see how the fuelpax wore off the paint of the camper....

Attachments

• fuelpaxmount1.jpg
    fuelpaxmount1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 83
  • fuelpaxmountss.jpg
    fuelpaxmountss.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 86
Kolockum said:
I have had good luck with Rust-Oleum automotive enamel gloss white. It matches the paint very well.
Marty at ATC said to come by and p/u a can of touch up paint......ATC always there to help....

Back
Top Bottom