Tow Missle Recipe

the fisherman

Big Time
I bought the camper used, a bare bones Granby, icebox and pump water that was it. THE CAMPER- 3way frig,6gal water heater, outside shower, sureflo pump, fima awning, rear spots, microwave, pioneer cd sirus ipod, 85watt solar panel with controller, 12volt system with isolator, deltran battery tender, blueseas breaker panel, 2000i honda, screen door, bamboo floor. THE TRUCK- turbonetics turbo, spearco alum. intercooler, Industrial Injectioin injectors, k&n intake, magnaflo 4'' ss exh, bd trans. billet torq. conv. torq. conv. lockup module, bd exh. brake, f.s. 2500 bypass oil filter, racor water separator, 6.0 trans cooler, mag hitec diff. cover, edge computer, 41/2 donahoe, fox shocks, airbags with compressor, arb lockers, brembo BIG brakes, 20'' american racing teflons, 35'' toyos, pioneer gps nav sirus ipod dvd, color backup camera, wet oko'le interior, carbon fibre dash. WATCH FOR US WERE OUT THERE

Wow!

Fisherman, you got quite a rig there! Is there anything you don't have on either the truck or the camper? Looks like you are ready for the Baja 1000.

Regarding the Grandby, did you personally add all those extras to the camper or did you take it to FWC? More pictures please.

who did the work

All of the work done on the camper was done in my shop here in whitethorn,and with few exceptions, wheel aling. and paint work the truck was done here too. Overall i'm pretty happy, but as always there some things that I might have done differently. p.s. I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this project, it just took on a life of it's own, but it was sure fun to do.

Fisherman

I have to say that is one very impressive/outfitted Rig. My Buckstop install went smooth and will post some pics once I finish the fog light install. Are you happy with the ARB's ??? A front locker is next on my list and am doing my home work now. Does your truck have the ESOF?

Marc

Is that all ;)? Shees, I put about $2,000 into my new truck since I bought it 2 months ago, have about $2,000 more planned for the near future, with another $2,000 worth of upgrades in a couple of year. When I'm done spending all that money, it'll be closer to stock than your truck.

Tow Missle Front Axel

Marc, sorry it took so long to answer your question, been on the ocean the last two days crabbing. Yes I do have esof I wish I had manual hubs, but were livin with it. I am not that familuar with the new fords, but my truck came with Dana 50 front axel, not a very strong piece, very cheesy hub ass. Really can't take too much stress before faliure. Which brings us to a mod I forgot I have Dyna-trac built hub ass. Not a cheap way to go as I found out. The arb lockers are great units but I think that others are just as good for less money. Also to answer someone elses question, origanlly my truck came with limited slip, or should I say always slip, hope this helps.

Thanks Fisherman. How's the season going for you ??? I used to live in Fort Bragg in my younger days and did a little Crabing. Hope you have a good season.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom