Truck Camper Magazine Modification Contest.

billharr

Truck Camper Magazine has put up there annual Modification contest. I won a $25.00 gift card for my grey water tank in 2012. This year they have 3 levels, Decorative, Medium and Big Mods.

I entered the following:
  • Knobs for holding towels and trash bags.
  • Ignitor for the stove.
  • Inside build of my 2013 Hawk shell.
I sent a PM to Kilroy to enter his Digital voltage meter install, I copied and it added to my Hawk. Kilroy's idea and not mine so he needs to win. WTW members have made some of the best modifications anywhere. Enter yours and win some $$ for your great ideas. Read the rules, only 3 entries per camper and one entry per email. Post up what you have entered and if you win.

Good luck

Bill

Ted you can turn in anything that has not been turned into Truck Camper Magazine. There is not much out there that someone has not done. What you have done may be a little different than the way you saw someone else do it. The digital voltage meter is one of my favorite mods. I could not turn it in because I totally copied Kilroy's install, sure hope he turns it in.

I saw that your big mod won Bill, congratulations! Thanks for the recommendation to us for entry.

Kilroy

I saw the mod winners on TCM, and it all looks great. Where was ski3pin's build? He should have been there for sure. I never see anything on TCM regarding ATC. Is that due to a lack of advertising sponsorship?

Back
Top Bottom