Truck drawer platform system for sale

finnKid

SOLD.

We're selling our truck bed drawer platform as our family has outgrown the setup. It's perfect for a couple or a family of three, and now that we have a second kiddo, we are upgrading to a truck slide-in.

Link with images: https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/for/d/fort-collins-truck-platform-and-drawer/7008054012.html

This is custom built for a F150, 6.5 bed, but could fit in similar sized beds. I can send you measurements if you need details.

Two super large drawers that go the entire length of bed, and store pretty much everything you need. Easy slide system that is pretty bullet proof.

System is modular and I can take out of truck and setup in about 15 minutes. I also built platform to have easy pull sections so you could access various corners of bed without having to pull out drawers.

Price is pretty firm as I just want to cover my material costs. We used this setup for 3 years, and it's awesome. Works really well and the kid and wife sleep really cozy. We have camped down to 5 degrees and are warm.

We are also selling topper if you want to have our same setup.

Msg me if you have questions. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom