Turned Trout1 into Snow1

Trout1 Project

Advanced Member
Ski rack is latched down and studded tires all around. A can of traction aid (kitty litter) and the heat tape is on the sink drain pipe. Anticipating opening day on one of the local hills this weekend. It looks like Crystal will be first but Hoodoo or White Pass may too. I tend to shy away from the big resorts, I like the the feel at the small hills. Plus, their cheaper and I can park the rig for a few nights.

It's the best, let the boy child board till he can't walk and I'll ski right up to the rig and nap between runs.

❄ SNOW! ❄

With that said....What's your favorite camp and ski/board resort?

I'm looking forward to endless winter 2018, especially if I can get my Keystone finished.

I agree with you that White Pass and Hoodoo are great camp/ski resorts, both favorites of mine for skiing.

If you are up for a bit of a trek you should try out Anthony Lakes near La Grande. They have camp spots that you can step out of your camper right into the lift line. It's cheap, small, friendly and has excellent snow.

Anthony Lakes is on my 'hit' list this winter for sure. Meant to get out there last year but something always drew me elsewhere.

OSUFlyer said:
I'm looking forward to endless winter 2018, especially if I can get my Keystone finished.

I agree with you that White Pass and Hoodoo are great camp/ski resorts, both favorites of mine for skiing.

If you are up for a bit of a trek you should try out Anthony Lakes near La Grande. They have camp spots that you can step out of your camper right into the lift line. It's cheap, small, friendly and has excellent snow.

Back
Top Bottom