Two-Pin 12-Volt connector pin?

PackRat

I can't be the only guy who has an older Alaskan that did not come with the pigtail when I bought it. I can make one up but I need the two-pin male connector for the clearance lights and the interior CO reading light/porch light. I checked with Alaskan and they do not have them.

Before randomly searching auto parts stores or RV stores bins....can anyone help me with a part number for an auto parts store or one for an aftermarket RV store?

Hmm...that should have been "12-Volt"....

Of course if anyone has a pigtail left over from an Alaskan, I would be interested...like the one in these photos:

Wire Harness.jpg
Wiring Harness Pigtail.jpg

It has the Edison plug, the two-pin connector and the four-pin connector to plug into a properly wired up truck electrical service as shown here:

Wiring Circuit C.jpg

I know this is an old post so I apologize if this isn't allowed. I have a cord just like what PackRat posted but I don't know how it is suppose to be hooked up. Does the 4 pin socket plug into the truck? I know the 2 pin socket plugs into the side of the camper. What about the plug that looks like its 110 volt? How does this work because I would love to get 12 volt system.

Back
Top Bottom