Ubs connect loose

dennis 221

Ok so I went to unplug my ubs phone charging cables the plug on the camper pulled out. How do I go about retighting the plug / socket holder on camper?,

If you have the Blue Sea panel with the 12V socket, dual USB socket, and volt meter, then you can just unscrew the 4 screws on the panel. The panel will pull away from the cabinet allowing you to access the back side of each socket. They are secured in place with a large threaded locking ring that you can re-tighten.

I had my panel off this past weekend to replace the USB socket and it was very easy - the hardest part was getting the foam gasket oriented correctly when reinstalling the panel.

all my usb ports are not working. the fuse is fine. i'm thinking about taking one port out and buying another one. thoughts ?

gjrobbob said:
all my usb ports are not working. the fuse is fine. i'm thinking about taking one port out and buying another one. thoughts ?
If it were me, I’d start chasing wires with a multimeter. That you lost all ports suggests a power issue.

Back
Top Bottom