upcoming trip

caseboy

i,m planing a camp trip to realto beach in late feb. at mora campground near forks,washington. it would be great if more alaskan campers could show up.this will be our maiden voyage for winter camping.you guys all seem great. it would be nice to meet you and compare campers and yak without having to type.it's probably gonna be mid week about the 22nd or so.

wes

Sounds like a good time. I might take you up on that. I haven't got any work done on my camper yet and it would be my maiden voyage on mine also. We'll see if I can get mine ready by then.

we are set to hit realto beach on tuesday 2/21 and stay about 3 days(unless some of you show up,we can stay longer)
sure would like to see some folks from this club.hope to see ya at mora campground.

wes

i,m planing a camp trip to realto beach in late feb. at mora campground near forks,washington. it would be great if more alaskan campers could show up.this will be our maiden voyage for winter camping.you guys all seem great. it would be nice to meet you and compare campers and yak without having to type.it's probably gonna be mid week about the 22nd or so.

wes

Doh! I'm headed for Sequim this weekend. Too bad we are off by a couple of weeks that would be fun to hook for a little winter camping. Hope you have fun on the maiden voyage!

Home Skillet

Back
Top Bottom