Used Camper Alert Thread

Wildernest for 6’ bed Tacoma, in Northern Arizona

$1000 (not mine]

Seems to be in decent shape

Wildernest for 6’ bed Tacoma

In Northern AZ

(Not mine)

Hey Y’all,.........THIS CL AD SEEM TO BE GONE, BUT IF YOU SEE MY FURTHER POST,BELOW, IT SEEMS THE SAME RIG (or a similar one) IS UP FOR SALE IN ARIZONA AGAIN

https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/pts/d/wildernest-camper-shell/6437599069.html

6' Wildernest camper shell

Manufactured by Lowe Alpine Systems. These are no longer made and are highly sought after. Similar to FlipPac.

Fantastic weekend camper or for your overland build. Overall good shape. Fiberglass is in great shape. The canvas does have some wear and degradation as would be expected with a 20+ year old camper. One of the sliding windows and the rear hatch were replaced with tinted plexiglass. I had this on my 2014 Toyota Tacoma long bed. Selling because I am selling my truck.

Text or email with questions. If this is up it is still available.

$1000 cash only. Firm. Can deliver to Flagstaff.

Will entertain trade or partial trade for reliable Honda, Subaru, or Toyota 4runner.

(Could not load the pic, this portal’s system is too finicky)

gbail said:
Wildernest for 6’ bed Tacoma, in Northern Arizona
$1000 (not mine]
Seems to be in decent shape
Wildernest for 6’ bed Tacoma
In Northern AZ
(Not mine)
https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/pts/d/wildernest-camper-shell/6437599069.html
6' Wildernest camper shell
Manufactured by Lowe Alpine Systems. These are no longer made and are highly sought after. Similar to FlipPac.
Fantastic weekend camper or for your overland build. Overall good shape. Fiberglass is in great shape. The canvas does have some wear and degradation as would be expected with a 20+ year old camper. One of the sliding windows and the rear hatch were replaced with tinted plexiglass. I had this on my 2014 Toyota Tacoma long bed. Selling because I am selling my truck.
Text or email with questions. If this is up it is still available.
$1000 cash only. Firm. Can deliver to Flagstaff.
Will entertain trade or partial trade for reliable Honda, Subaru, or Toyota 4runner.
(Could not load the pic, this portal’s system is too finicky)
HEY Y’ALL.....
THIS CAMPER SEEMS TO BE BACK UP TONIGHT, MAYBE WITH A DIFFERENT OWNER (?) FOR SAME PRICE.!
or just coincidentally a similar one in AZ
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/d/camper-shell/6467306454.html

Attachments

• 59BBCE41-BA05-438C-A9DB-B092A1CF9D1C.jpeg
    59BBCE41-BA05-438C-A9DB-B092A1CF9D1C.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 286
WTB: Swift camper or shell

Hello, looking for a Swift camper or shell preferably on East Coast. I am located in NC. Thank you.

Hi all, we are a small NO.Colorado family looking for a pop up camper that fits in our F150 5.8'. Maybe max budget 8k...? Not afraid of something that needs a bit of tlc. Thanks so much ahead of time to all you rad people!
mj

thanks @projectsinprogress! I should add we have a 6' bed on a 2016 F150. Plus, our preference would be a pop top of a recent era--although, those alaskan campers are pretty cool. But we need a more plug n' play situation.
thanks friend!
mj

Back
Top Bottom