Used Camper Alert Thread

I contacted the guy in Sacramento He’s a guy coming to look at it, if it falls through he’ll contact me It’s a little rough but I have a full-size travel trailer and I’d like to have one of these getting Out in the back country
Does anybody know if this will fit on a 2008 Tacoma long bed.

dgknows said:
I contacted the guy in Sacramento He’s a guy coming to look at it, if it falls through he’ll contact me It’s a little rough but I have a full-size travel trailer and I’d like to have one of these getting Out in the back country
Does anybody know if this will fit on a 2008 Tacoma long bed.
Likely but you will have to build a big base for it so it clears your bed rails and cab. I brought lots of wood down when I picked mine from that year.

We are prepping our 2002 Eagle to be sold over the next few weekends and looking for suggestions on what I should list it for. We are in the market for a newer fleet shell to build out.

Surf set up
took couch out and build surf rack that can hold a lot of boards
no fridge- took out b/c broken and added a door for access
yakima roof rack- tracks only- I am taking the bars
100w renology solar
vertical bike rack on rear
rotopak on rear
new vinyl 2.5 years ago
arctic pack
deep cycle battery
heater, sink and stove all work
side Vertirack longboard/sup rack
NO awning
fantastic fan roof vent

Tacoma mounting plates and rubber mat- Not included

Have new mechanical camper jacks- could sell but for list price.

has some wear and tear being a 2002 and working on cleaning it up currently. water tight and has many years left in it.

Half Moon Bay CA

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RvuNR46_Yz6x61g0ydDmmplGHo1n0yFq?usp=sharing

thanks!

Mounting plates will work with your new one.I'd love to scoop it up but in on the East coast.

Not mine.
Out of reach for me..passing it on in Hope's of good Carma.
tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/d/4wheel-popup-truck-camper/6519423363.html

bryanmichaelmeyer said:
We are prepping our 2002 Eagle to be sold over the next few weekends and looking for suggestions on what I should list it for. We are in the market for a newer fleet shell to build out.

Surf set up
took couch out and build surf rack that can hold a lot of boards
no fridge- took out b/c broken and added a door for access
yakima roof rack
100w renology solar
vertical bike rack on rear
rotopak on rear
new vinyl 2.5 years ago
arctic pack
deep cycle battery
heater, sink and stove all work
side Vertirack longboard/sup rack
NO awning
fantastic fan roof vent

Tacoma mounting plates and rubber mat- Not included

Have new mechanical camper jacks- could sell but for list price.

has some wear and tear being a 2002 and working on cleaning it up currently. water tight and has many years left in it.

Half Moon Bay CA

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RvuNR46_Yz6x61g0ydDmmplGHo1n0yFq?usp=sharing

thanks!
@bryanmichaelmeyer -- I'm interested! drop me a line at toddg[at]coalheadwear.com pls?

Back
Top Bottom