Used Camper Alert Thread

I have a 2012 Hawk, Four Wheel pop up camper for sale. I bought it new from the plant in Woodland CA. It is fully loaded with all options except the air conditioner. (has two fans front and back) It has been kept in garage when not in use. Excellent condition, everything works as new. I paid 22,398.00 in 2012. I am told todays Hawk (2018) would be 27,000.00. I would like 20,000.00. I added a few extras recently (lift assist shocks). I have all original paperwork sales information. If any interest, please contact me at noblec@saccounty.net

FWC vintage Fleet?

1980 something four wheel drive pop up camper - $2000 (Cambria)

https://slo.craigslist.org/rvs/d/1980-something-four-wheel/6601508969.html

01414_47XCbF2u5R9_1200x900.jpg

joeclimber said:
Just a remote location, contact him and see if it's in Canadian Dollars and save 25%. This really is a steal for a Canadian as anyone buying from the US has to pay exchange and taxes on a used one. I was there camping with our four wheel 10 days ago and would have gone to look at it but I want a Grandby or Hawk. Tofino is a great place to start a trip on Vancouver Island!

wetcoast said:
Just a remote location, contact him and see if it's in Canadian Dollars and save 25%. This really is a steal for a Canadian as anyone buying from the US has to pay exchange and taxes on a used one. I was there camping with our four wheel 10 days ago and would have gone to look at it but I want a Grandby or Hawk. Tofino is a great place to start a trip on Vancouver Island!
+1 good looking camper and an excellent price if you are in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom