2012 FWC Eagle -- asking $11,000; located in Seattle, WA

* Propane furnace
* 2-burner propane stove
​* 2 propane tanks​
* Queen size pullout bed
* Rollover couch
* Dual 100-watt Solar Panels mounted to Yakima roof rack tracks
* Trimetric solar controller​
* Dual batteries with isolator​; System charges by solar, shore power plug-in, and/or when driving
* Maxxfan in/out powered vent with remote control
* Mechanical camper jackstands
​* 22 gallon water tank
* Watertight with normal wear and tear

Currently mounted to a Toyota T100 6-ft bed and; fits perfectly. It is 6" narrower than the Hawk model, and is well suited for smaller pickups like first gen Tacomas, first gen Tundras, T100, mid-size Nissan Frontier, Ford Ranger, Dodge Dakota, etc. Est'd weight 945 lbs.

Get in touch for link to video tour

a8ksh4 said:
That's a good deal with the new roof and lifters, and the extra gear. Sold make someone pretty happy.
I actually went and looked at this camper on Saturday. Decided to pass in the end. The guy had painted over the original stickers and there were a few punctures to the external siding. All in all it was "ok" rough around the edges but solid where it counts. The new tent and solar were the strong points of this one for me. The chest style fridge was cool too. Just didn't feel right though...we ended up with an 8' Ranger II with the full kitchen from a lady in Boulder CO. (Will post about that soon).

Regarding the lifters, he only had one installed for some reason and could only find one more, so it's really missing 2.

Hi Wander the West folks!

I'm selling my beloved rig. :(
'03 Ford F250 V8 Super Duty Regular Cab and '03 Four Wheel Camper Grandby.

Below is the link to the CL ad in Denver, CO.
I would prefer a local sale, cash only, and selling the camper and truck as a pair only, please.
Open to reasonable offers.

https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/6976772037.html

Thanks for looking!

2017 FOUR WHEEL CAMPER FLEET SHELL, $16,500

Hello all! It's time to list my 2017 FWC Fleet shell for sale. Moving on to bigger projects! The camper is located in SLC, UT.

Please see my local ad on www.ksl.com (our local Craigslist in Utah)

Please see pics in ad until I can get some uploaded to here directly.

Thanks for looking!

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/57390208

Feeler ad for 2017 Four Wheel Camper Fleet shell purchased from FWC through Equipt here locally in SLC. Silver spur silver exterior, propane furnace, 12V upgraded charging, 160w solar panel and controller, dual 12v batteries, cold weather thermal pack, 270° awning, electronic keyless door lock, multiple outdoor lights, dual vents, camper jacks, Yakima tracks, Maxair fan. SnoMaster 56L fridge/freezer negotiable. Some Rocky Mountain pin-stripping from use in the great outdoors. Paid over $20k with tax, destination, and install. Save thousands!

2017 Toyota Tacoma DCLB Off-road also potentially available with sale. Fox suspension, Firestone airbags, aftermarket 17”wheels/Wildpeak AT3 tires, CBI AL front bumper with winch, CBI bolt on rock sliders included but not installed, RIGID ditch lights, leather. 24k miles. We can talk... love this truck so might keep as my daily driver.

IMG_2596.JPG

Back
Top Bottom