Used Camper Alert Thread

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1st-gen-tundra-four-wheel/7672504513.html

We found this camper originally through Wander The West. I went down to Nevada to get it and we've loved it since. We recently upgraded to a newer flatbed Grandby model so we're selling our first love as a combo.

We're located in Portland but open to delivery anywhere to South Dakota or along the way this fall bird season ;)

Here are the details:
Truck and Camper Sale

2001 Toyota Tundra
Access Cab SR5 Pickup 4D 6 1/2 ft
154,000 Miles
Clean title in hand
4WD: Hi & Lo work smooth
8 Cylinder 4.7L DOHC
Auto
Added & balanced rear leafs to carry camper perfectly.
BFG AT Tires (E rated, snow rated)
All Weather Mats
Current DEQ paperwork (passed)
Fog lights
Cruise Control
Power Steering & brakes
Bluetooth / CD / DVD Player with big display
Reverse Camera
Phantom Grey Pearl Exterior
Light Grey Interior
6.5 Foot Bed
Gas

This truck is in superb shape for a 1st gen. It is a pleasure to drive and has been completely problem free since we’ve owned it. I’m very bummed to sell but we’ve upgraded to a flatbed Grandby on a Ram 2500.

2005 Four Wheel Camper HAWK
Queen Bed above cab with storage under
Roller couch to bed
3 way refrigerator
2 burner stove
5 gal propane tank
10,000 BTU Furnace w/ thermostat (that you can reach from the bed!)
IOTA IDP-30 120/12v power distribution panel with IQ4 battery charge controller
100 Amp Battery (lead acid)
Inverter 1000w 12v to 120v
LED Interior lighting
Stainless steel sink with electric pump
20 gal water tank
Thermal package
Yakima roof rack
Hitch mounted steps
Fantastic roof vent fan
Gas strut roof list assist
Amber porch light
Rear flood lights
Mounted steps for roof access
Cassett toilet included
Upgraded keyless lock (comes with remote too)
Custom shovel & fruit picker holders
Awning not currently included.
Jacks included

I’ve camped with friends in all kinds of different rigs and somehow everyone ends up hanging in the FWC. I’m 6’ and can stand up in this camper no problems. The heater, the stove, the windows and light all make for a nice place to hang.

Features to look for in older FWC:
  • Stand Upability: This one is good to go there - some of the older ones are less than 6’ inside.
  • Windows: This one you can open the windows from the inside (no going outside to do that… which is also really hard if you’re short)
  • Thermostat and Stove placement: This model lets you reach and use both with the bed open. Super nice for starting coffee from bed or adjusting the heat.
  • How are the struts and lift panels? This one has some areas where the rivets have come loose but we open and close it with no issues and the area hasn’t grown since we’ve had it.
  • How is the canvas? Our Canvas has normal pin hole light leaks but no water leaks. The windows are in great shape on one side and not great shape but functional on the other.
Asking 25k for the combo. The link has photos.

Dropbox

I don't know if this is the right place to post. If not please tell me where so I can get some photos and information on here.

Regards,
Red

Carriec said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post. If not please tell me where so I can get some photos and information on here.

Regards,
Red
Red, I’m one of the moderators, and I just messed up moving your post. I’ve reached out to another mod, and I’ll get back to you with the info you need.

Back
Top Bottom