Used Camper Alert Thread

shoestring said:
For some reason I can't figure out how to post a link to CL but I'm selling my 2014 Tacoma 4 door long bed truck (silver) with a custom ATC Bobcat.

Listing on Reno Craig's list - the truck and camper are in Truckee, CA.

Asking $38,000 for both or $29,000 for Truck and $9,500 for camper. Truck has 20,6xx miles and the camper has been slept in about 25-30 nights. Also includes a set of studded tires with minimal miles.

Kinda pricey but I'm into it around $46k.
Camper
https://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/d/atc-bobcat-2014/6341035077.html

Truck
https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/2014-toyota-tacoma-and-atc/6340997518.html

Grandby on California CL.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/rvs/d/2014-grandby-four-wheel-pop/6342408158.html

Details: We looked at this camper yesterday. Needs quite a bit of cosmetic work to make it nice. Everything metal is rusty, all the hinges, bolts, screws etc. Fabric on all the cushions and beds need replaced as they are all frayed and worn from use. Lots of screw holes everywhere for unknown reasons on the interior of the camper, especially around the microwave. Some mold staining under the front cushions where the front window may have leaked. Damage to top of overhead storage area, covered with peeling laminate. Original bed slide on drivers side missing and a plain piece of scrap wood has been screwed on the wall. Tons of interior nicks and scrapes. Roof is solid mold on the top, some mold on canvas on passenger side. Fridge had a nasty sour smell that you may or may not be able to get out. Electrical wiring inside the camper is a ball of corrosion. Wood under camper is showing signs of being wet all the time. Outdoor shower handle and knobs are yellowed, looks like the shower door was open in the sun a long time. Front LED outside lights have been removed and holes filled with wood putty. To much needed so we past on it, but it's loaded very nice for the price of someone can overlook the cosmetics.

We are still looking for a newer clean Grandby if anyone has one available :)

I Have a 2017 FLEET Four Wheel drive camper for sale. Need 26K. Purchased in March of this year less that 60 nights of use. Reason for sale. Need to buy a Hawk. I want a bigger camper. Excellent condition.

I hope this is the correct forum to post it.. Call me or text me tomshorten@yahoo.com 503-708-3510.

Hey WTW community,

My name is Mike and I live in Longmont, CO. A 2006 eagle posted yesterday (link) for $11,000 by a WTW user. However, I am a high school teacher and I can't get away to see the Eagle anytime soon. I was hoping there is a community member out there that lives near Berkeley, California that could put some eyes on the camper for me. If that is possible then please message me. Thank you!

Mike

I have a 2017 FLEET model Four Wheel Camper for sale. It has all the extras including a BATWING AWNING. I am asking 26K. It was purchased in March of this year. If you are interested call Tom @ 503-708-3510. My email is tomshortne@yahoo.com

2017 4WC Fleet model for sale on a 2013 Toyota Tacoma $52000 for the rig.

2017 Four Wheel Camper Fleet model on a 2013 Toyota Tacoma: TRD Sport package, 64,490 miles, Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar tires, Firestone Air bag suspension Kit. 4WC in Perfect condition, great price. Vehicle runs like a dream. Used just a bit this summer that is all. Text or call Cedar at 970-261-0834. Serious inquiries only. Western Colorado location, 81428 zip.
https://rockies.craigslist.org/rvs/6350061945.html

Will consider selling Fleet separately for $25,000. Paid +$27K for it.

Here is what the Fleet has:
Mechanical Camper Jacks
2-Way Refrigerator/Freezer - 65 liter
Forced Air Furnace w/ Digital Thermostat
Powered Roof Vent Fan
Extra Roof Vent (Above Bunk)
Solar Panel - 160W w/ Controller
Batwing 270 Degree Awning
Rear Wall Steps
Rear Floodlights - LED
Camper Battery System (wiring/separator/batt)
2nd Deep Cycle Battery (dual batteries)
Thermal Pack
Flush Mount Glass Top Sink/Stove Upgrade
Gas Strut Roof Lift Assists (Exterior) 40lbs
Side Dinette w/Swivel Table
Accordion Scissor Steps
full

full

full

full

full

full

Attachments

• IMG_9385.JPG
    IMG_9385.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_8183.JPG
    IMG_8183.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 306
2016 Phoenix Pop Up Camper For Sale $11,000

Retails new for $25. Only two summers of use on this!

Currently on a Toyota Tundra that I would be willing to sell with as a package. Tundra is a 2012 4x4 base model with upgraded suspension airbags and an ARB front bumper. It has 54800 miles on it and has a Kelly Blue Book value of $24k.

Features Include: Electric roof lift mechanism, insulated canvas pop up material with 4 windows, propane heater for using on cold nights, sink and double burner stove, 20 gallon fresh water tank, 6 gallon grey water tank, solar panel and solar controller, 2 full size RV batteries, 2-way electric fridge/freezer, lofted bed above cab, under bed storage, 12v chargers, long lockable storage over wheel wells for fishing rods or skis, seating area for 4 adults turns into a second bed for one adult or two kids, plenty of storage for camping gear and supplies.

see pictures here: https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/50178844

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom