Used Camper Alert Thread

I went ahead and added several pictures to my Craigslist post linked to just above and added a more detailed and exhaustive list of “factory” FWC options as well as “after market” additions to help provide some . Thanks for looking, and don’t hesitate to reach out with questions! Also, turns out FaceTime/Zoom/Etc. virtual tours work fairly well (yay!). I will continue to offer those, but at the same time, please only request one if you are a “serious” buyer. Thanks!

KyleTravels said:
“After Market” Extras:
Espar D2 Heater & Install: $3200
I just have to ask: Did you seriously pay almost $2,000 to install a heater?

RTR said:
I just have to ask: Did you seriously pay almost $2,000 to install a heater?
I don’t want to distract from the core of this forum, but since you had to ask, I guess I better not leave you hanging the rest of Memorial Day weekend in suspense! Short answer is yes. For context, we travel full-time w/out access to a garage, tools, and our network of friends w/ all those things doesn’t quite have Verizon-like coverage across the country. We also didn’t purchase jacks for the camper. So, I guess I could have paid >$2000 to make this a DIY job, or spent a lot of time planning, asking favors, etc. to try and keep the cash outlay as low as possible, but then I’d have given up some pretty amazing pre-pandemic weekends camping. ‍♂ Of course, I also could have gone a different route entirely - propex, Mr. Heater Buddy, etc., but for as much as it’d be running, propane filling gets to be a PITA, condensation isn’t great, etc.

Also, to be fair, I didn’t seriously pay it. It was more of a “omg, quiet, comfortable heated office/camper/man-cave” joyful transaction.

INO Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 6ft.

I am looking for a new mobile home set up, so the ideal dream would have a topper included?! I know I am asking for magic to happen. The year is not as important to me, but of course lower millage is preferred.

My price range is flexible considering I am asking for a very specific DREAM!

I am currently located in Southern Utah, though I will be driving North to Montana in a few weeks, and passing through many places.

Fingers Crossed! Thanks for reading!

will be selling an 83 Fleet 7.5 Shell, totally redone.. only original parts are roof (resealed and in fine shape), windows and siding (new paint job though).

New Canvas with 3 windows and 2 vents (third window looks out rear of camper)
Conduit lifters
new floor pack
new upholstery
Set up with a counter and comes with 2 burner coleman stove
usb and 12 volt
powered fan
LED lights
wired for portable solar and comes with a small unit.
Build in bench area seat 4 easy.
Slide out bed up top and lower slide out bed as well.
Built light, probably 700 ish
I have the original sink and water tank if you want to add later, but opted to leave it as open as possible.

Pics soon...
Denver Area
$7500

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom