Used Camper Alert Thread

I would say yes age matters, and of course I know Eagles are hard to find. That price would be completely reasonable for a nice Eagle maybe 2012 or newer. If all systems had been replaced in an older camper, sure....maybe. In the end it’s worth what the market will bear. That said...Vic you should buy it.

Vic Harder said:
Does age matter if it is in well kept? Looks like a nice example, and Eagle's are hard to find.

Wasn’t it listed as a Fleet previously?

TACONECK said:
Is this one real? It has been posted on here so many times.....

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

1980's FWC Grandby "Shell" in Santa Cruz, CA - $3K o.b.o

Bought this with the intention to remodel and update, but its just a bit too big for my truck (Tundra Gen 1) and where I want to go. Its totally stripped out inside - no appliances, bedding, furniture - but everything is "re-finished". Pop-up works, roof seems pretty sealed, canvas is in decent shape, just 1980's style / color-scheme.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/rvs/d/santa-cruz-pop-up-4wc-grandby-shell/7298159469.html

Thinking this could be a fair price for a project camper that is already gutted + clean + ready to go.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Actually that is a very good bargain.
Nice clean appearing camper and truck.
Frank
Yep- I have a 96 F350 4x4 PSD CC and a 99 Grandby shell with moderate build out. I wouldn't sell the truck alone for anywhere near $15k much less with the Grandby.
I get people all the time asking to buy the truck- my standard answer-
I'm keeping it until one of us dies!

SkyP said:
Yep- I have a 96 F350 4x4 PSD CC and a 99 Grandby shell with moderate build out. I wouldn't sell the truck alone for anywhere near $15k much less with the Grandby.
I get people all the time asking to buy the truck- my standard answer-
I'm keeping it until one of us dies!
Mines a 1997 that looks JUST like this on except mines a PSD 5 spd with 118K original miles. I get offers ALL the time for twice what I paid for it 12years ago!!! 7.3's Baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom