Used Camper Alert Thread

Pac12_afterdark said:
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/63649139

Fwc in utah, seems steep compared to the other that just sold.

around 2000ish FWC small pickup $7200 Millcreek, UT
I think this might be a 2005 or up FWC based on the front lift panel being the square piece of wood and not the metal hanger. If that's the case this is a deal. Or perhaps the panel has been updated.

Hi all, curious if the opinions here about Palomino Backpack/Bronco series truck campers. I've come across a couple lately. They don't look like they hold a candle to the Fleet I just had to sell, but the prices are also much less than a FWC Hawk (which I would love to have). Thanks!

bray1720 said:
Hi all, curious if the opinions here about Palomino Backpack/Bronco series truck campers. I've come across a couple lately. They don't look like they hold a candle to the Fleet I just had to sell, but the prices are also much less than a FWC Hawk (which I would love to have). Thanks!
When I looked into it, this forum had very little good to say about them. Main concerns being build quality and design quality.i beleive the company switched hands a few times. Not sure If the build quality issues persist. 2019+ are allegedly aluminum framed.

Pac12_afterdark said:
When I looked into it, this forum had very little good to say about them. Main concerns being build quality and design quality.i beleive the company switched hands a few times. Not sure If the build quality issues persist. 2019+ are allegedly aluminum framed.
Thanks. That's what I was wondering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom