Used Camper Alert Thread

Mine

2014 ATC Bobcat $18,500 Austin, TX

https://austin.craig...7505687650.html

Note: I purchased this camper from the original owner this summer in Idaho. Member is also a WTW member and I found the camper here on the forum. After spending several nights out and trying it out, we've decided it's too much for our needs and backpacking sensibilities. It also doesn't fit our truck very well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the camper--it''s extremely nice and well built--we just had a bit of buyer's remorse and want to continue keeping things as simple as possible.

$10K PRICE DROP!

Expedition Ready 2016 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed on 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9 Cummins Diesel Nor Cal $73K
Priced to sell - You won't find a better deal on a solid set up like this
* PACKAGE ONLY *
This rig needs to be on the road... so we've dropped the price significantly to
get her on to her next journeys

Turn Key, Off-Grid, Expedition Ready Overland / Bug Out Rig

2016 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed Silver Spur (Interior & Exterior)

on a Custom Alum-line Aluminum Flatbed

Mounted on a

2005 Dodge Ram 3500

5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel

*NO DEF NEEDED* #2 Diesel NOT required - Perfect for International Overlanding or trips to Mexico

Miles: 168,XXX (this is just breaking in for these engines known to go 500k- 1M miles)
**Only 35k on the new engine - details in original post **
Automatic Transmission
4 Wheel Drive

Quad Cab
A/C

Registered in Montana
Current location: Grass Valley, California USA
NO ACCIDENTS, CLEAN TITLE

Mine:
https://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/23216-10k-price-drop-adventure-ready-2016-four-wheel-camper-hawk-flatbed-on-2005-dodge-ram-3500-59-cummins-diesel-nor-cal/

Hi, I'm putting this out there to gauge what's possible, therefore, I'm not putting a lot of details or photos in this post to start. We have a 2015 loaded Hawk (Solar, heater, refrigerator, water system with hot water heater, fans, custom interior and exterior, added interior and exterior lighting, fiama awning, scissor steps and more) on a 2008 Toyota Tundra double cab with 85k miles and in great condition. It has all the upgrades in brakes, shocks, etc. for the camper and will go anywhere. We are the second owners and bought the truck and camper off this post. I have some hip issues that make getting in an out of the camper hard. We are exploring trading our setup (camper and truck) or possibly just the hawk camper for a camper van. We are looking for a van that you can stand up in (no pop-ups), has a bed, heater and stove, 4-wheel or all wheel drive, high clearance and is in great condition. No VW vans - been there and done that. We thought we'd put this out there in case someone has a van but has an eye out for a four wheel camper setup. We could sell and buy a van but inventory is low and figured the right situation might just be out there through this site. Thanks! Serious inquiries only please!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom