Used campers question

d tree's

Guys I have saved a little money for a used camper I drive a 2001 Dodge 2500 long bed with a cummins and its a 4x4, what years and model should I be looking for that will fit my truck thanks in advance :thumb:,Derek

You'll be looking for a Grandby but you need to check the width at the rear of the camper. The older campers were wider at the rear and will not clear the bed supports in newer trucks. I'm not sure what year FWC changed their design but you can probably call Stan to find out.

Dick

You'll be looking for a Grandby but you need to check the width at the rear of the camper. The older campers were wider at the rear and will not clear the bed supports in newer trucks. I'm not sure what year FWC changed their design but you can probably call Stan to find out.

Dick

I think ~1990 they went from 64" width to 58". Then in the early 2000's they narrowed them down a tad more to 56"? Either way I've got one of the 58" wide ones and its a 99' for reference. There is very minimal clearance between the rear sides of the tailgate opening.

Or ... An ATC Cougar

Marc

You know you got a good point :D more options on finding one ,D

Good info guys thanks :thumb: ,D

Back
Top Bottom