users locations should be visible!

HERR42

mosts users profiles dont reveal too much...a sign of the times?
It would be good for us to at least be willing to indicate some geographical reference. maybe just cough up a state?

do folks know how to the their "control panel" to modify their profile?

Good post Jeff, at least a state if not a city too would give us all a little more reference for understanding a members posts.

Be nice to see where everyone is located, maybe can meet up camping with people close to to same location or when traveling thru if it was agreed on.

Id...

I agree....nice to know at least where in the world someone lives...
Brian in NM

You can find me easily, drop on by and have a cold one. Has anyone added to the buddy map that Mark put in the lounge lately?

Put your "general location" in your profile!

Put your "general location" in your profile!
..and make it visible!
it makes a lot of difference to know where you are on the planet!

Were World Famous

I've traveled all over the world, been to some of the strangest places where they had no idea where Humbolt Co. was, but they for sure had heard about the place. THE FISHERMAN CAN BE FOUND LAT. 40 deg. 303 n. LONG. 124 DEG. 04. 557 W. You find that spot, you're sittin in my lap. I HOPE YOU'RE EATIN FISH TODAY WHITETHORN - AS CLOSE TO HEAVEN AS YOU CAN GET, WITHOUT DIE'IN

Hey Jeff,

As you have pointed out it would be good if we just at lest had a general location where people lived as to better help and steer them to one of their local areas for help or supplies.
How about a picture...We all crave pictures...Here is one:D

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom