VAN made from a FWC

brett13

Lovecock
Check it out: http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/2920360512.html

van3.jpg

van2.jpg

van1.jpg

A nice service you have done for all of us!

However, sometimes it's hard to stop looking...even when it's something you don't need!

Pretty neat Mr. Love! Thanks for the post.

Those were cool !

I have seen a few over the years.

And also the Astro Van (Tiger Provan)

:)

Attachments

• AstroVan Tiger with pop-up.jpg
    AstroVan Tiger with pop-up.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 180
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 164
Got this about 3 weeks ago. Interior is mostly stripped so we’ll be somewhat restoring it and making it the way we want. Van is 4X4!

Attachments

• B445EA2D-4606-4ADA-8512-563EFF0BA42E.jpeg
    B445EA2D-4606-4ADA-8512-563EFF0BA42E.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
Nice find JeepinJewels. This is an early version of what is now Tiger Adventure Vehicles. There is a Facebook group sight for owners. It may be a good resource for you as you work on your build. Also, Marty at All Terrain has done some recent canvas and lifting board replacements on these, so he may also be able to help if you run into any issues.

Ted said:
Nice find JeepinJewels. This is an early version of what is now Tiger Adventure Vehicles. There is a Facebook group sight for owners. It may be a good resource for you as you work on your build. Also, Marty at All Terrain has done some recent canvas and lifting board replacements on these, so he may also be able to help if you run into any issues.
Thanks Ted, I’ll check out the Tiger van fb site. I’m on the FWC site and checked on this forum in the FWC category. At this point, any info I can get is helpful!

Back
Top Bottom