Various Idaho

john101477

Contributors
so it has been a while since I have been on here and I thought I would not only check in but kind of show what I have been doing. I have been working on some wind turbines in Idaho (the sportsman's state).
Idaho246.jpg

I came out here to work and have minimal days off to explore but have gotten to check the area out as little. I did not bring any of my camp gear out so over night outings have not happened.
Balanced rock
Idaho298.jpg

City of rocks
_DSC0005.jpg

Twin Falls
family-Idaho024.jpg

Shoshone Falls
_DSC0126.jpg

Soak in any of the hot springs?

nah the only hotsprings i have seen are either resorts or places that used to be resorts. at least in this area... now further north in Pine Idaho there is a great spot to get cleaned up in the hotsprings there. we spent a week up there a few years ago and had a good time during hunting season :)

Thanks for the Idaho pics, John!

I love to take pictures so...

On the other hand I see you have the "champion backer upper" thing... I would like to challenge that lol. with or without a trailer, it is up to you :D

I love to take pictures so...

On the other hand I see you have the "champion backer upper" thing... I would like to challenge that lol. with or without a trailer, it is up to you :D

John, DD gave me that name without benefit of a trailer. Both The Dog and SemiMike were witnesses.

John, DD gave me that name without benefit of a trailer. Both The Dog and SemiMike were witnesses.

hahaah just playin man. after the first major snow storm I was trying to get to a tower way out in the middle of nowhere and ended up driving down a road that had only been half plowed by a loader before it got stuck 2 miles in. I ended up having to back out of this road probably going a bit to fast and my coworker is asking me if i have hauled a lot of trailers. probably cause I do not look over my shoulder when i back but rather at my mirrors.

Nice photos John, thanks! We have never seen that much water over Shoshone Falls.

that was oct this year. I was just down there last week again and not as much water.

nah the only hotsprings i have seen are either resorts or places that used to be resorts. at least in this area... now further north in Pine Idaho there is a great spot to get cleaned up in the hotsprings there. we spent a week up there a few years ago and had a good time during hunting season :)

I had a book around here somewhere with the PNW hotsprings, looked like there were quite a few scattered all over the state. Dunno what access/conditions would be like for some of them this time of year though.

Back
Top Bottom