Velcro Bags/Organizers that attach to Arctic Pack Velcro?

Kevin:

Yes, the pouch will attach. The back side of the pouches have the rough hook (male) velcro sewn on the back. The Original 4x Pouch is designed to integrate with the FWC velcro. If you do not plan on ever having the liner, I would suggest this: https://4xland4xsea.com/products/all-around-4x-pouch-self-adhesive-velcro . The All around pouch has the hook (male) velcro sewn on the back with an added plastic stiffener sewn-in to avoid bag curl on the top. I appreciate your interest in my products.

Happy Travels,

Kris

4xland4xsea said:
Outnabout: Maybe message me or post a photo to clarify. If you have the Thermoliner, the Orginal 4XPouch fits between the velcro (pictured below-sorry I can’t figure out how to rotate the image). I have sold these to folks with the Grandby with the liner. Heinphoto has photos with his Grandy posted at the start of the thread.

Happy Travels,

Kris

attachicon.gif
7F9AC49E-F2FC-409E-92AF-A4DF87BDA036.jpeg
I don’t have the liner. I was wondering if the camper typically comes with Velcro on the lower part of the pop up. My vinyl has Velcro along the roofline but none on the lower part of the vinyl near the frame. Again, I don’t have the thermal liner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom