Vent fan - Awesome price

Desert Rancher

Contributors
I have 2 of these fans. Variable speed control and reversible air flow.
Similar to the F/Fan.

On sale at C/W, won't last long!

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/shurflo-comfort-air-fans-gold-series/31463

And apparently you like them -- no complaints?

I think I'm one of the few who has not yet joined the Fantastic Fan cult...not sure that I needed one. But if (a similar) one is on sale, then I guess "now or never".

UPDATE: Ordered one!
And the "regular price" looks ~ legit (comparing to prices on ebay, for example), so this sale is quite a sale! Thanks, D.R.
smile.gif

I have two and they work quite well. I paid around $130 (on sale) on two separate occasions, so this is really a good price.
They are nice, easy to install and look good. The screen is easy to remove to get the leaves and bugs out.

Also, those CW internet sales only last for a day or two.

Enjoy!

~DR

Also, those CW internet sales only last for a day or two.
Enjoy!
~DR

It's on its way -- already have a UPS tracking number! :)

I have been using these fans since my 1st camper.Those are the best.
That is a great price. I just ordered 20!

Cool to know!
I already have an Isotherm fridge in my FWC, so once I get this fan installed I'll basically have an XPCamper at a fraction of the cost! :cool:
:D

Cool to know!
I already have an Isotherm fridge in my FWC, so once I get this fan installed I'll basically have an XPCamper at a fraction of the cost! :cool:
:D

Ha :)

Doesn't look like they're designed for or warrantied against driving with them open. Not that I advocate that but if you accidentally forget with a fantastic fan they'll back it (its actually supposed to be designed to handle it but in case it doesn't...). I was tempted by the pricing since I need a couple but I'm leaning towards holding out for the FFs as I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service.

Doesn't look like they're designed for or warrantied against driving with them open. Not that I advocate that but if you accidentally forget with a fantastic fan they'll back it (its actually supposed to be designed to handle it but in case it doesn't...). I was tempted by the pricing since I need a couple but I'm leaning towards holding out for the FFs as I've heard nothing but good things about their customer service.

I have driven with them open plenty of times.
These you can run while the lid is closed,with the Fantastics you can not.
These fan have 4 clips to remove the screen for cleaning, the Fantastics have 10 or so screws.
The Shurflo is MUCH quieter when in use.

These you can run while the lid is closed

That's a nice feature...

Marc you happen to know how far down the handle sticks in reference from the roof mounting flange?

I was thinking about ordering and got flagged and said I needed to call the order it. There they said I HAD to have a good sam roadside membership. Screw that scam, not sure if that was their original intent and you guys got in under the radar (or are actually members of that). :mad: I'm actually irritated because the sale pricing on the page does not have a "*" or anything saying you have to have that membership.

I was thinking about ordering and got flagged and said I needed to call the order it. There they said I HAD to have a good sam roadside membership. Screw that scam, not sure if that was their original intent and you guys got in under the radar (or are actually members of that). :mad: I'm actually irritated because the sale pricing on the page does not have a "*" or anything saying you have to have that membership.

That sure sounds weird -- and irritatng.
No, I'm not a member of Good Sam and I didn't even register a Camping World account.
blink.gif

OK, I just checked the page on CW, and even though it still shows the same price as "internet sale" it also says "not available online". Huh? An internet sale item that's not available online??
blink.gif
Would that be the offline internet then??
So...something has changed since I ordered mine...

That sure sounds weird -- and irrtsting.
No, I'm not a member of Good Sam and I didn't even register a Camping World account.
blink.gif

You guys must have wiped them out. :p

I thought of this sale all weekend while camping at Silver Lake and thought I missed it. Just called in and ordered one for a total of 101 with shipping and everything. I was questioned but not pushed about membership :LOL:

I thought of this sale all weekend while camping at Silver Lake and thought I missed it. Just called in and ordered one for a total of 101 with shipping and everything. I was questioned but not pushed about membership :LOL:

Hmm maybe I'll make another pass. I was drinking last night and didn't want to sound like a belligerent drunk on the phone...

Just called it in, I had to have them manually over ride the price to match the online but they did it w/o much fuss. Giving them a shot based on Marc's feedback, I'll blame him if I don't like them. :p Just kidding.

Hmm maybe I'll make another pass. I was drinking last night and didn't want to sound like a belligerent drunk on the phone...

Just called it in, I had to have them manually over ride the price to match the online but they did it w/o much fuss. Giving them a shot based on Marc's feedback, I'll blame him if I don't like them. :p Just kidding.

:p :p :p

That is a great price. I just ordered 20!

Hey Marc, you must have a shop full of campers under construction. I'm going to have to get up there again one of these days. Any updates on the V2?

Back
Top Bottom