Vic Harder Added to the Site Team!

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
I want to welcome Vic Harder to WTW's site team. As all of us know, Vic's helpful and knowledgeable posts have helped so many of us. The tone of his posts have always shown him to be a good person. I've been a member of the site team since 2012. Julie and I are traveling much more and it's time for me to fade into the background. I cannot think of a better replacement/addition than Vic and am so pleased that Vic accepted the invitation. Welcome! :)

ski3pin said:
I want to welcome Vic Harder to WTW's site team. As all of us know, Vic's helpful and knowledgeable posts have helped so many of us. The tone of his posts have always shown him to be a good person. I've been a member of the site team since 2012. Julie and I are traveling much more and it's time for me to fade into the background. I cannot think of a better replacement/addition than Vic and am so pleased that Vic accepted the invitation. Welcome! :)
Like Mr 3Pin, I can’t think of a better, more helpful member to join the Site Team. Congratulations and welcome Vic!

Welcome Vic. And Monte, thank you so much for over a decade of service to this site. You and the other team members have always done a superb job of keeping this site welcoming, friendly and informative. Hail Mr. Ski3pin!!

Thanks for all your WTW support over the years Ski, and welcome to the big leagues Vic!
Rico.

Congratulations to becoming part of the site team Vic, you are a fantastic choice, and thanks for all your service Mr Ski. You both have been an inspiration and provided help to me in the past. I appreciate both of you! Wishing you both the best as you each march forward. Hope you continue to enjoy your increased travel plans Ski!

Poky

Great to have the 'Doctor' on the team! Thanks for taking on the work that keeps this web site the best there is!
Rob

Congratulations Vic! I always enjoy your knowledgeable and non judgemental advice. Much thanks to Ski for all of your positive feedback and I hope that you'll continue to post your amazing trip reports!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom