Videos, we got videos !

Stan@FourWheel

Videos !

We got videos.

:)

The newset videos from our educational series.

LED LIGHTING:

AWNINGS:

FLAPS OR NO FLAPS? (OUTSIDE WINDOWS):

DINETTE SEATING:

Videos !

We got videos.

The newset videos from our educational series.

Nice videos. I would have liked to see that little storage unit beside the rear facing dinette seat. How big is it? I like the Euro colour scheme, very cool. Would match my grey truck nicely I think.

Kind of makes me wonder why I haven't installed any floor lights. With a switch you can reach without getting inside. I feel a project coming on.

Those videos almost make me want a new camper. The grass is always greener :D

The exterior LED lighting package on new campers is $ 250.00

We finally updated our price list on-line.

I think is has prices listed for most all of the new items we are offering.

http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/pricepage.html

________________________________________________________________________________

Stan, how much is the LED exterior package?

Stan, I noticed a "rear wall bike rack" has been added. Do you have any pictures?

Thanks!

I want to see photos of that also. I sent an email request to Fred this morining since my unit is in production. Also, how does the hand crank lift assist work and do you have photos of that as well. I like the idea of lift assist, just don't like the gas struts in the bed area option.

I really like the Euro interior so I went searching for more info at www.fourwheelcampers.de (Germany) Check out the cool special edition "Silver Spur".

NOTE: You can translate the pages to English by using Google Translate at upper right.

My link

Link to more pictures

Great pics

I really like the Euro interior so I went searching for more info at www.fourwheelcampers.de (Germany) Check out the cool special edition "Silver Spur".

NOTE: You can translate the pages to English by using Google Translate at upper right.

My link

Link to more pictures

Great pics

Those are some great links. Thanks!

Love the names of the campers: Raccoon, Wildcat and Buffalo.

Stan I want the large Buffalo with a side of Euro interior.
Hope you'll have a sample of that interior at the Denver show.

I want to see photos of that also. I sent an email request to Fred this morning since my unit is in production. Also, how does the hand crank lift assist work and do you have photos of that as well. I like the idea of lift assist, just don't like the gas struts in the bed area option.

Hey Stan, can we get some photos of the hand crank and bike rack?

here you go . . .

Hey Stan, can we get some photos of the hand crank and bike rack?

Attachments

• Lift Assist Hand Crank 1.JPG
    Lift Assist Hand Crank 1.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Lift Assist Hand Crank 2.JPG
    Lift Assist Hand Crank 2.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Bike Rack Picture 4.JPG
    Bike Rack Picture 4.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Bike Rack Picture 2.JPG
    Bike Rack Picture 2.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Bike Rack Picture 3.JPG
    Bike Rack Picture 3.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 162
here you go . . .

Thanks Stan, I think I'll hold off on those. Looks like the crank is something I can order later as I become more frail. I'll probably get a hitch mount bike rack since that's pretty high and my electric bike is pretty heavy. Looks like it will also double as a ladder for roof access as well.

So can you not open the door with a bike on the rack? :unsure:

I just ordered the Surco DB400swing out hitch mounted bike rack which holds 4 bikes and swings to the side of the vehicle so you can get into the door. I got it @ Amazon for $226, free shipping. There was only 3 left when I ordered it but there are other models but this was the best price :cool:

Back
Top Bottom