Viewing a nearby camper - Boise Idaho

joanie4c

Does anyone have one of these in the Boise area that I could come look at?

Thanks,
Joanie

FWC Hawk in Boise soon

Joanie,

My wife and I will be heading to Yellowstone in a few weeks. We will be visiting friends in Boise Memorial Day weekend, spending Saturday and Sunday night. Not sure how open our schedule will be, but maybe we can set something up if you haven't found a camper to check out by then. By the way, we have a 2003 Hawk on a 2000 Toyota Tundra.

Ted

Thanks Oly884. But I think we'll keep trying to find one closer or just head down to Sacramento, its not much further than Bozeman.

Boise camper....

Joanie,
On a side note...we bought our Eagle shell in Boise in 2000. It was on an older Jeep pickup and we used it that way until a year ago when we bought Mazda B4000 pickup. We really like it and are just now upgrading and renovating it.
Good luck,
Brian

Oly, I too am in Bozeman and getting close to getting an Eagle (well kinda). I think I have seen you around and definately "seen" you over at the portal. I sent you a pm to see if you were still around the Bozo...are you? I would love to check out your Eagle and get your thoughts on it before I move ahead...let me know. I just joined this site...love it! Cheers

Hey, sorry, I haven't been on the portal much recently, but I'd have no problem if you wanted to take a look

My email addy is oly884 at gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom