Visited Earth Roamer today

brett13

Lovecock
Me and a buddy went to see Derek at Colorado Camper Vans. Drove right past Earth Roamer on the way, so had to stop. Got to walk the showroom/factory. Too cool.
12-01-16-EarthRoamer2.jpg

12-01-16-EarthRoamer1.jpg

None, since the used ones were going for anything between $150K and $255K! But they are pretty nice machines. Have to say though, that the Jeep one was uninspiring to me. They did squeeze a Hemi into it, but the tent top is a little hokey and frankly, you could do better for 100 grand used.

None, since the used ones were going for anything between $150K and $255K! But they are pretty nice machines. Have to say though, that the Jeep one was uninspiring to me. They did squeeze a Hemi into it, but the tent top is a little hokey and frankly, you could do better for 100 grand used.

There's a thread on Expedition Portal where a guy here in Oregon rebuilt that jeep with a different style roof/tent as the stock one is something that nobody seems to like. Neat concept though.

:oops:
I really liked my 2011 Rubicon till you posted these pics. Now it just looks..........ordinary.
Thanks a lot!

Home Skillet

Back
Top Bottom