Vote for me - get a free beer!

Ted

Magellan
Site Team
Truck Camper Magazine is taking votes on what photos should be used in their 2012 calendar. Go here to see the photos and vote. Of course, I would never do anything to influence your vote. But if you vote for me, Dirty Dog will buy you a beer at the next rally. :D

Three votes for Ted and while I was at it I had to vote twice for Bill and Jan Johnson since they now own our ex 2006 Eagle. Nice to the they are still have the bike rack.

Sorry Ted,
If Truck Camper Mag does not see ATC as a camper manufacturing company I can not see them as a magazine. I can not vote.

I was unaware of this. Attention all ATC owners. Each and every one of you must submit photos for this contest next year. Then all WTW members will be required to vote for an ATC in order to retain their membership (Uh, right DD? Seeing as it is your website and all.). We'll make it an ATC calendar! :D Then they will have to acknowledge ATC.

I was unaware of this. Attention all ATC owners. Each and every one of you must submit photos for this contest next year. Then all WTW members will be required to vote for an ATC in order to retain their membership (Uh, right DD? Seeing as it is your website and all.). We'll make it an ATC calendar! :D Then they will have to acknowledge ATC.

You are our leader Ted! (with your kind permission Mr. DD) Put it on your calendar and remind us all when photos need to submitted and voting takes place. We will right this wrong.

in the meantime.........best of luck making the calendar.

Done, hope you win Ted and I agree with Jay I'll take mine in Tequila :) On another note that is messed up about not recognizing ATC we must make sure they rectify that.

The best thing is that everyone here recognizes ATC. Ever wonder why people with "other" campers go to ATC and have Jeff and Marty repair them?

Ted,
You just got my vote.

Wow, good! I, as an All Terrain Camper owner, was wondering how I could take my votes for Ted back. Thanks for getting me out of that fix, Marty.

Stew, you have been conspicuously absent lately. You been out prowling around the SW again?

SunMan, I've been bad! Was prowling around NY and New England, but without the All Terrain Camper.

A couple of years ago my photo of Marc's ATC made it into the calendar. I've had this discussion about TCM a fair amount with a particular anonymous camper company owner. The reality is that TCM is more of a PR organization than a magazine. They promote the companies that pay them. They don't promote the companies that don't pay them. Obviously they need to make a living so it's hard for me to criticize them on this point. I guess I would conclude that TCM would be a more interesting publication if they somehow struck a middle ground, ie did some actual reporting on part of the site without being exclusionary while continuing to promote those brands that are advertisers.

Truck Camper Magazine is taking votes on what photos should be used in their 2012 calendar. Go here to see the photos and vote. Of course, I would never do anything to influence your vote. But if you vote for me, Dirty Dog will buy you a beer at the next rally. :D

Sorry Ted,
We tried.

Awww, man. Sigh Thanks for trying everyone. DD will still buy you that beer or tequila though. Gotta admit, after voting for mine there was room for a couple of others so a couple of the winners were ones I voted for too. Good to see Mr. Johnson made it. I have followed his blog for a couple of years and learned of places to visit through it.

Back
Top Bottom