Wait for it...... I placed my order!

Timothy McGowen

Some of you will probably be surprised, I know my wife will be. After three years of lurking here and attending meet ups I finally ordered my FWC!

I met with Jason of American RV at the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach today. He was very helpful in walking through the process.

I ordered a Hawk with the following options:

Silver Spur Edition (interior/exterior)
Front dinette
Casette toilet
130L 2-way refrigerator
Furnace
Water heater w/ outside shower
Powered roof vent
160w solar panel
Second battery
Roof lift struts
Jacks

I just want to thank all who have answered questions and contributed in general to this forum. It has all been very helpful in helping me make the many decisions involved in this process.

Many knew I was waiting for retirement. Well thats still not happening but I'm tired of waiting. Now I join the ranks of clock watchers.

Stan I hope you were sitting down when you got the news.

Timothy - that is fantastic news. Congrats!

This is wonderful for you.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have mine.

Tim,
Congratulations. I know you have been anticipating this for a while. One more period of anticipation but this one is shorter.

Paul

Hopefully now you can afford to put a few more dollars into it while you are still working. Likely you will be purchasing gear specifically for the camper.

You will also have more fun working, knowing you can go camping every few weeks.

Timothy, my original post must have gone into space. Congrats. The last couple of years must have been hard. It really was a good thing I was sitting when I read your post. If I had been standing I would have keeled over. Take plenty of pictures inside and out. I'm really happy for you. This wait should go by quickly as the long wait is finally over. JD :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Tim
I am still where you were so I'll wait a bit longer..... 2 shocks in one short period might damage some of our cohorts...lol
Besides need a truck first :)
Congrats and looking forward to pics :)

That's great! Forget about waiting for retirement or _________.
Life is short, get out there and play! Looks like a sweet package of options.

Timothy McGowen said:
Some of you will probably be surprised, I know my wife will be. After three years of lurking here and attending meet ups I finally ordered my FWC!

I met with Jason of American RV at the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach today. He was very helpful in walking through the process.

I ordered a Hawk with the following options:

Silver Spur Edition (interior/exterior)
Front dinette
Casette toilet
130L 2-way refrigerator
Furnace
Water heater w/ outside shower
Powered roof vent
160w solar panel
Second battery
Roof lift struts
Jacks

I just want to thank all who have answered questions and contributed in general to this forum. It has all been very helpful in helping me make the many decisions involved in this process.

Many knew I was waiting for retirement. Well thats still not happening but I'm tired of waiting. Now I join the ranks of clock watchers.

Stan I hope you were sitting down when you got the news.
That is great, Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom