Waiting on FWC Raven Shell new to site

Skey

Hi I’m Scott,
We ordered a Raven shell back in December to camp more comfortably and get out to wander the East and west. We were scheduled for an early May delivery. Now that is an unknown date in the future, and I’m getting restless waiting this whole thing out. I’ve already been lurking and learning here. Goals include adding a multifunctional seating area/bed for our toddler, modular lightweight storage, and solar/electric upgrades. We plan to use this more like camping and less like RVing so we are going to try to keep the build simple and functional.
We have a 2019 Toyota Tundra Crewmax that we have already made some modifications to with the camper in the works. Added Dobinson’s front 2.25” suspension coils, 1” rear block, Dobinson’s shocks all around, and Timbren SES. Realize we may need new leaf packs, but holding out on this for now. Also getting some protection added to the rockers and underbelly this month. Replaced the tiny mirrors with Toyota oem tow mirrors. Rackattach and 1up-USA will be utilized for bike carrying.
Raven Shell options include furnace, king bed, jacks, roof rack, and getting an alucab shadow-awn mounted with installation of camper.
Picking the FWC up will be an adventure in itself, heading to the NH Mainline Overland from Greenville SC.
171D247A-D071-440E-90B3-465D1D897AC3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom