wander the west decal???????

lqhikers

again bored on Sunday,what's happening on the idea of the decal for "Wander The West" when we took our last trip up to Zion, Grand Staircase etc, we would see or run across fwc,atc campers,most of the time at trailheads etc ,if we all had decals it would make it easy to approach someone with out sounding like a salesman,i for one dont like to intrude into someones space when i feel they are out to enjoy the day,if they had a decal i would be more likely to leave one of my travel cards if they were not with truck or if they were near to introduce ourselfs,anyone know the status of decal ? i'm ready to put up some $ if that is what is needed,(or at least our share!) drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

For whoever has the design and wants to take the initiative, here is a printing place that seems reasonable:
http://www.lightninglabels.com
And this place seems even more reasonable: http://www.makestickers.com
Or www.cafepress.com

Perhaps the best solution would be cafepress since someone with the logo can set up a "store" and we can order directly from cafepress and cafepress will ship to each of us individually. More info here.

I will volunteer to work with someone on this, but I don't have the logo and don't know if we settled on one.

Wander sticker

If you guys come up with a design, I can have them made the same as our name stickers for 10.00 a set our cost.

Cool. Decals would be so cool.

I think we should make a bunch of business cards as well. I am sure we could do it online or at costco or something for cheap. Send a handful to everyone, and we can leave them on windshields or give to other campers when we spot those nice pop up truck campers......

Dave

Decals....

I am in for a set as well....I'd like to give out cards as well.....I actually have a few of Marty's cards and have given them out but since I have a FWC I would like to have some FWC cards as well. Or a combo deal...
Brian

Cards....

Actually...not something I know about but if we can come up with a card design, can't we send the design out as an email attachment and print them out or get them printed out ourselves..Perro Sucio?
Brian

Back
Top Bottom